Heritage places are always undergoing change. As they evolve over time they need informed and specialist management to retain their heritage interest and the economic and environmental values this interest brings.THE HERITAGE PLACE
offers you a unique route to getting just the sort of advice and guidance you need to understand, care for, repair and enhance your property, however old or new, grand or modest.
RECENT CASES AND EXAMPLES
- Rapporteur services for the National Trust for Scotland, Towards a National Collection?
- Coal Mining Risk Assessment supporting planning application in Midlothian for a Chartered Architect.
- Project Proposal for the IHBC in support of a funding bid.
- Contribution to Heritage Statement opposing unsympathetic development in London's Holland Park.
- Visiting editor for the IHBC Context Magazine, covering the Annual School.
- Team input to Pollok Park Conservation Area Appraisal,
- Development of CPD programme on architectural conservation with Strathclyde University.